TIMELINE PROJECT MANAGER
DALLAS, TEXAS • Full-Time
Your resume must reflect your performance. We only hire high achievers with the ability to deliver results. You must show valid examples to be considered
THE ~POURRI CULTURE
At ~Pourri, we leave things (smelling) better than we found them. We do epic sh*t. We lighten our customer’s loads through products that eliminate anxiety. We only put good things into the world. We give a funk. We have each other’s backs and work as a badass team. We go with the flow and lean into our geniuses. We flush the status quo. We take the stigma out of uncomfortable conversations. We hold ourselves accountable and own our own sh*t.
THE ~POURRI PRODUCTS
In 2021, Poo~Pourri busted out of the bathroom as ~Pourri: purveyor of natural odor eliminators to make life, home, and body smell wayyy better. Our new and ever-expanding product portfolio furthers our mission to bring levity to a world weighed down by toxic odors, stigmas, and ingredients.
This position is responsible for maintaining new product timelines in phase 3 of the product development stage, ensuring there are no errors in the timeline. This position serves as the liaison between the creative, production, and operation teams to ensure new product meets execution timelines, to ultimately meet approved launch date. Responsible for managing SOPs (standard operating procedures), editing, and obtaining approval from management.
- This position will be responsible for the following:
- Timeline Manager for ~Pourri new kits and line extensions, includes cross-departmental discussions with Creative and Marketing about SKUs, images, and overall timing
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple teams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Delegate milestone tasks in Asana to team leads best positioned to complete them on time.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a project.
- Adjust schedules and targets on project as needs may change, creatively working with team leads to problem solve and find solutions/optimizations.
- Report and escalate to executives to keep the projects aligned with their goals.
- Facilitate effective and appropriate communications across the company with multiple teams as needed for timeline success.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Special projects as assigned.
THE ~PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong working knowledge with MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of CPG experience a plus
THE ~REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good leadership skills
- Management, decision-making, problem-solving, delegation, business, finance, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Quick response time
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Quick learner, Flexibility, Patience, Analytical and Multi-task
- Able to work in a team environment and to able to see the big picture and find robust solutions.
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands—at Poo HQ the only constant is change.
- Customer focused (they’re the only reason any of us have a job, after all)
- Familiar with project management, or project management software
THE ~KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS ASSIGNED
- Timelines KPI – Timeliness, Budget, Quality, Effectiveness
- Creative, high-energy work environment—sitting still is hard for us
- Award-winning marketing and kickass products
- Employee discounts on products (you’ll never have to smell your poop again… like ever)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy snacks available for when your stomach starts rumblin’
- Bottomless lattes and sparkling water—if you aren’t obsessed with Topo Chico yet, you will be!
- Massage chair and relaxation room, for when you need a breather
- ...and of course, endless Poo jokes!