We are looking for an ecommerce site merchandiser for Poo-Pourri domestic, international, and
Supernatural sites. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to persuasively create
and maintain our online catalog. The candidate will have the ability to comprehend and execute
eCommerce needs, marketing strategies, and web-based selling techniques with proficiency. The
ideal candidate will be a marketing professional with experience in ecommerce.
As the Site Merchandiser, you will execute the strategies that lead to the achievement of sales
objectives on Poo-Pourri and Supernatural sites. You will contribute to achieving objectives by
planning & publishing website content and help with the successful roll-out of various online
● Regularly review and report out web metrics to key stakeholders. Understand and implement
levers of growth in response.
● Develop and manage strategy for an on-site keyword search for assigned categories,
continually optimizing to reduce failed searches and improve conversion.
● Manage product recommendations; identify new opportunities for tools and optimize
placement and merchandising rules on site.
● Optimize web page copy, metadata, titles, descriptions, and alt tags, for SEO to increase
rankings and traffic.
● Work collaboratively to enhance product pages with video content, educational content,
additional product specs, alternate images, and user-generated content.
● Serve as the main point of contact for cross-functional teams to develop site content that
supports Poo-Pourri and Supernatural.
● Analyzes session and sales data daily to optimize the customer experience, site refinements,
linking, and on-site search.
● Review opportunities and suggest ways to improve conversion rate and drive revenue
growth across product categories and top traffic pages.
● Review opportunities and suggest ways to improve site conversion and user experience
through A/B testing
● Drive awareness of new navigation categories and products based on seasonality and
● Request and coordinate digital content needs with graphic designers and copywriters.
● Ensure high image quality, as well as asset specifications, are met to optimize page speed
and meet brand standards.
● 2-4 years of online merchandising experience preferred
● Bachelor's Degree preferred
● Acts as a strong advocate for the customer and works collaboratively across disciplines to
drive the best customer experience solution
● Experience managing multiple competing priorities and/or projects. Proven ability to adapt
and react quickly to changing business needs.
● Experience with eCommerce applications preferred (e.g. Shopify, Optimize, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, etc.)
● Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel
● Expert understanding of how eCommerce site merchandising, catalog, item data, and digital
● Expert knowledge and understanding of retail merchandising and store/Ecommerce
● Detailed understanding of the underlying technology used to deliver Ecommerce experiences
● Detailed understanding of product data, data structures, and data management
● Knowledge of digital, marketing, and business measurement technologies and frameworks
such as web analytics software, dashboard platforms, etc.
● Regularly interacts with colleagues or customers up to the senior leadership level.
● Expert understanding of standard project management methodologies and requirements.
● Expert ability to plan, estimate, organize and monitor projects.
● Advanced ability to oversee and advise on project management issues and assist with
● Leverages customer, market, and industry understanding to drive site merchandising
decisions and recommendations.
Your application was submitted successfully.